1 Jun 2011

DOLL SHOES for SD16 GIRL SDF Girl AOD (4 colors)

------White-------Dark Red-------Mid. Purple------Yellow line--

Dear friends~
now the new style high heel shoes had already been posted on the Ebay.
This time the style is suit more girls!

Volks SD 16 girl  & DD
SD 13 Girl ( though they are suit but need to fix the joint.)
 

 (Here you can see more pictures)

And!
Angel of Dream --1/3 basic super Girl
Luts--Senior Delf Girl

Above the size I had tried to let dolls wear is totally perfect and sit is also ok:DD
Any questions or suggestion please leave me message,
thank you a lot!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Olivia! Will you consider releasing a style like this in black?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,dear Cassis , sorry so late to see the message.
      Actually, I must order 10 pairs shoes at least for one color, or it's a big risks and charge for me.
      So I'm sorry I can't release the style in black.
      But I'm prepare the new style recently, welcome to leave any suggestion for me, thank you so much.

      Delete